Join us at this new family and adult friendly community event supported by the Garden Oaks Civic Club
Attendees will be children and adults who appreciate the benefits of living in our area: gardens, creative neighbors, local restaurants, and home related services.
- Front yard garden tours
- Local food and drink (including wine & beer) purveyors
- Fairy garden displays created by area residents and artists
- Area businesses offering services related to the home & garden
- Curated vendors of yard art, container gardens, and more!
Saturday, April 29, 2017 from 4:00 – 6:30 p.m. (rain date: May 6)
1300 block of Sue Barnett Drive in Garden Oaks, 77018
Fundraising for the Garden Oaks Beautification Committee for non-routine maintenance services for the five parks in Garden Oaks and the Garden Oaks Boulevard.
How to participate:
- As an attendee: enjoy strolling down the block and visiting the front yard gardens, sample great food and drink (beer and wine included) provided by Table Hosts (area restaurants and residents), see fairy garden and miniature garden displays, buy great yard art and other local products from curated local vendors. Tickets are $40/adults (18+), $5 for children 3+ and will be available through Eventbrite.
- As a Fairy & Gnome House Builder: create a fairy or gnome house to be displayed (and/or entered into the fairy/gnome house contest) at the event. Open to adults, children, groups, classes, Scout troops, etc.! Click here for Fairy House application.
- Sponsor: donate and receive print and social media recognition pre- and post- event, as well as benefits at the event. More Info and Purchase Link
- As a Table Host (food or drink (wine or beer) tastings): a great way to meet neighbors face-to-face and provide your business information to attendees. You can display business related items and handouts at your table and share your info while you provide tastings of food and drink to attendees. This is great exposure to a captive audience who like to “shop local”.
- As a Table Host (retail): for a small fee, host a table to sell your products (yard art, garden items, etc.). You are also welcome to provide food and drink tastings to attendees. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- In-Kind Donor: provide products for the event: garden items, floral arrangements, etc. Email email@example.com for more information.
Need More Information?
Thank you for your interest in the Spring Fling on Sue Barnett Drive!
We Thank our Sponsors!
The Barking Pig
The Driver Family
Great Heights Brewing Company
The Happy Macaron
Heights AC & Heating
The House Manager
La Fresca Pizza
The Petrelli Family
The Union Kitchen
The Baker's Man
Eureka Heights Brew Co.
Naturally Sweet Treats